Visit the Open Access Technologies (OAT) at Accessing Higher Ground, Westin Hotel in Westminster, Colorado November 20th – 22nd. Say hello to Howard Berke, Mike Bostick and Karen McCall and learn about how OAT’s document accessibility solutions help make your PDFs, MS Office and other digital documents accessible for students and staff alike!
Please join Karen at the following meeting sessions:
- Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Nuance PowerPDF and Foxit Phantom for Business 4:20pm on 2019-11-21 in Westminster II
- The Status of Digital Document Accessibility – Are We Any Closer To Inclusive Education 2:15pm on 2019-11-20 in Cotton Creek II
- Using the Microsoft Accessibility Checkers to Optimize Document Accessibility 9:15am on 2019-11-21 in Meadowbrook I/II
- Overview of the Microsoft Immersive Reading Tools in Office 365 9:15am on 2019-11-20 in Meadowbrook I/II Glenn Gross, Director Sales North America
- Creating Accessible PDF Forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 9:00am on 2019-11-19 in Westminster II