Sales Support Specialist
Open Access Technologies, Inc. (OAT) helps organizations improve overall digital document health by ensuring all documents are accessible. We offer remediation as a service and a collaborative platform that simplifies accessible document creation and remediation in an efficient, cost effective manner.
OAT is dedicated to helping organizations build fully accessible and usable digital document libraries. OAT’s suite of robust document accessibility tools helps organizations convert and remediate PDF, ePub, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents to better serve their customers and comply with mandated accessibility standards, including WCAG 2.1, PDF/UA and Section 508.
This position is remote.
Our Sales Support Specialist works in an innovative, customer centric environment that supports our sales team across the United States. They are solutions driven, ambitious, and forward thinking.
Responsibilities for Sales Support Specialist:
- Help process customer orders, customer accounts and other related issues
- Provide the sales team with data reports and sales guides
- Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
- Identify and keep up with sales trends
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
Qualifications for Sales Support Specialist:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis, specifically Salesforce
- Excellent motivational skills and works will with a team but also able to work alone
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
- Ability to interpret sales metrics and perform data entry
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail