Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Open Access Technologies, Inc. (OAT) helps organizations improve overall digital document health by ensuring all documents are accessible. We offer remediation as a service and a collaborative platform that simplifies accessible document creation and remediation in an efficient, cost effective manner.
OAT is dedicated to helping organizations build fully accessible and usable digital document libraries. OAT’s suite of robust document accessibility tools helps organizations convert and remediate PDF, ePub, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents to better serve their customers and comply with mandated accessibility standards, including WCAG 2.1, PDF/UA and Section 508.
This position can be based in our Boston, MA or Minneapolis, MN Office.
Our Account Executives work in an innovative, customer centric environment that secures business from prospective customers across the United States. They are true hunters who love the thrill of new business and reaching sales targets. They are solutions driven, ambitious, and forward thinking.
- Ensure each qualified lead or account is established within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with the appropriate referral, marketing or other tracking codes along with all other required information, document customer and contact information in real time
- Place 40-60 Outbound Calls/emails per day
- Develop and execute a solution-oriented business plan that will achieve sales quota and budget as defined by the company
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, product demonstrations, conferences & events
- Accountable to achieve 80% or greater of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and policies and procedures to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within Salesforce – the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Attend trade shows/conferences to promote OAT’s products and services
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
- Assist in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum 5 + years sales experience, SaaS platform solutions with recurring revenues
- Travel: <15% Able to work from home office
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM (Salesforce) or content management tracking system
- SaaS experience
- Understanding of Digital Accessibility & WCAG and/or W3C
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business solutions
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of social media
- Ability to use and research social media and internet to qualify leads and support sales