Technical and Sales Support Specialist
Open Access Technologies, Inc. (OAT) helps organizations improve overall digital document health by ensuring all documents are accessible. We offer remediation as a service and a collaborative platform that simplifies accessible document creation and remediation in an efficient, cost effective manner.
OAT is dedicated to helping organizations build fully accessible and usable digital document libraries. OAT’s suite of robust document accessibility tools helps organizations convert and remediate PDF, ePub, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents to better serve their customers and comply with mandated accessibility standards, including WCAG 2.1, PDF/UA and Section 508.
We’re looking for a Technical and Sales Support Specialist who will provide support to new clients, drive engagement and answer questions about our products. This role will work closely with our Director of Sales, as well as Director of Products, in training, onboarding, analyzing technical questions and analyzing platform usage. You should bring some CSM experience, a good attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to help build a world-class SaaS startup.
- Work closely with clients to understand their specific needs
- Guide accounts through an onboarding process and ensure successful software implementation into their day to day operations
- Answer customer chat and email messages
- Coordinate and/or implement customer account set up, training, and integrations
- Ensure customers use the product correctly and oversee usage
- Build-out our self- service customer support tools, including videos and knowledge base articles to help users master our services.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to audiences of varying technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- 1-4 years’ experience in a support role in an enterprise, cloud based software company or SaaS startup
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Experience in Accessibility preferred