Best Practices in Accommodations Presented by Jason Khurdan, Rutgers University
You have documents that are already created, that need to be made accessible. They come in many formats, with varying degrees of complexity. This webinar will provide best practices on:
- Evaluating student needs and creating a plan for document accessibility
- Knowing when to outsource documents, and what is the right mix of items to do in house
- Evaluating various file formats and determining the most usable solution for your audience
- How to manage complex items including:
- Textbooks or Manuals
- Non standard Graphs and Charts
- Heavy math content
- Complex (ie Electrical or Chemical) Diagrams
- Non standard items like music
- Is it time to learn ePUB?
When: Mar 23, 2021 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.